TECH Europe is a global leader in the tire and wheel industry, distributing throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa. With over 80 years’ experience, TECH delivers a wide range of repairs, chemicals, tools, and equipment that are trusted by technicians and leading tire manufacturers. TECH Europe is committed to fulfilling parent company, TRC’s 4r vision of Repair, Reuse, Recycle and Repurpose in order to support the full lifecycle of tires through its family of brands; TECH, AMS, PANG Industrial and Salvadori.
TECH Europe is currently searching for a:
Permanent, Full-Time, Hybrid
The Sales Director mission is to hire, train, and develop a high performing sales team that delivers on established sales targets. To work with the marketing team to drive creative concepts across digital, social media, sales collateral, and compelling presentations. Additionally, they will deliver analytical tools to support expansion and growth of the company’s sales, solutions and services. This role requires an in-depth knowledge of sales processes, client engagement and management practices. This person must excel at building strong business relationships established upon trust and integrity across many functional levels and sizes of organizations. The Sales Director will be responsible for the sale of the organization’s product portfolio or of a defined product range, while providing ongoing customer support and training to the assigned accounts in a specific territory, major geographical area and/or e-commerce.
• Work closely with the General Manager, the Technical Trainers and the Business Unit Leaders to expand and assess business opportunities.
• Provide day to day direction and oversight of Regional Area & Country Sales Managers.
• Research and identify new sales opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, services as well as cross-selling opportunities.
• Establish sales performance targets and manage a sales pipeline aligned with business plans and revenue goals.
• Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients.
• Uncover the needs of our clients and be able to respond effectively with an appropriate solution.
• Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting strategies and objectives in order to develop and improve the business development outcomes.
• Conduct sales meetings and facilitate training.
• Develop sales tools and proposals.
• Develop and administer high-profile marketing initiatives, programs and projects relating to business development.
• Helicopter view.
• Very good command of English and at least the most spoken language in the area(s) of responsibility.
• Proven working experience (10+ years) as a business development manager or equivalent role within a related industry sector.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work efficiently and effectively within a collaborative, cross-functional environment.
• Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
• Comprehend data and sales analytics for use in marketing messaging, positioning, promotion and pricing.
• Facilitate decision making.
To apply, please email your CV to Consuelo Tarolli: firstname.lastname@example.org