Update: This position has been filled.
TECH, the Global Tire & Wheel Authority, seeks an extremely talented marketer. We are looking for a well-rounded marketing executive who understands cutting edge marketing approaches which drive an emotional connection with our brands. This is a full time position on a 1 year contract. Office location: Turnhout, Belgium or Rovereto, Italy. Alternative locations throughout Europe will also be considered for remote working.
The Marketing and Communications executive’s role is to drive contents across digital, social media, product packaging, sales collateral and product catalogues and supports in successfully delivering TECH EVP. Additionally, they will deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company products and services. This role requires genuine interest in the Tire and Wheel industry.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Drive contents for a wide range of communications campaigns
- Ensure TECH Europe’s brands visual & verbal tone of voice are maintained through marketing materials, packaging etc
- Coordinate marketing activities with the Sales and Marketing function
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Design & create content (e.g. catalogues, website, e-store, LinkedIn, Facebook, blogs, press releases)
- Liaise with corporate marketing and local sales teams to ensure brand consistency and drive sales
- Monitor ROI and KPIs for marketing campaigns
- Create and implement annual marketing campaign calendar
- Organize and ensure consistent brand value at various trade shows and exhibitions
- Revise and maintain offline and online communications
- Build and manage customer loyalty program
- Market research
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work efficiently and effectively within a collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Has exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to create, analyse, and comprehend marketplace data and sales analytics for using marketing messaging, positioning, promotion, and pricing
- Experience in merchandising, online marketing, and/or e-commerce preferred
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
Education & Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or equivalent education and experience.
- Excellent English knowledge.
- Experience with visual communication principles, branding and marketing is a plus.
Digital and computer skills
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have competence with social media and with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Ability to secure a valid passport to travel across EU sites when required.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 70 pounds.
- Ability to travel by ground or air transportation.
Interested in joining #TeamTECH?
Please email your CV to: Consuelo Tarolli – email@example.com
TECH Europe is a global leader in the tire and wheel industry, distributing throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa. With over 80 years’ experience, TECH delivers a wide range of repairs, equipment and tools that are trusted by technicians and leading tire manufacturers. TECH Europe is committed to fulfilling parent company, TRC’s 4r vision of Repair, Reuse, Recycle and Repurpose in order to support the full lifecycle of tires.