We are pleased to inform you that TPMS tool manufacturer, ATEQ has released its first software update of 2020.
Besides improved vehicle coverage for ATEQ tools and branded versions (Hamaton’s H46, for example), this update includes a new, handy feature. The highly anticipated ‘Wi-Fi Update’ is now available for ATEQ’s all-in-one VT56. Therefore, users will be able to update their VT56 without connecting it to a PC or laptop.
To begin with, users MUST download this software update by the usual method.
But, when the next software update is released, users will have the ability to download it wirelessly. And, here is how:
How to Update Your VT56 via Wi-Fi:
- Ensure you have the latest version of WebVT installed (8.15)
- Select Settings from the main menu
- Choose Update/Wi-Fi
- Select the Wi-Fi icon (righthand side)
- Activate Wi-Fi and enter your Wi-Fi password
- Return to the Update icon and select this option
- Press OK on the green tick
Alternatively, please watch this helpful video from ATEQ.
If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Visit our dedicated TPMS website here.