Update: This position has been filled.
For TECH Europe’s Customer Service department, headquartered in TECH’s European Training and Distribution Centre in Turnhout, Belgium, we are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Professional (permanent, full-time 39 hours per week).
Reporting to our Customer Service and Distribution Manager, the successful applicant will seek to maintain and improve customer satisfaction by providing a high quality and prompt order processing service.
- Prepare and send customized offers.
- Manage the order cycle after order release.
- Arrange transport and issues necessary documents.
- Issue invoices.
- Maintain regular contact by phone and email with customers.
- Excellent level of English, Spanish, and Dutch.
- Professional knowledge of German and/or French.
- Problem solving and organizational abilities.
- Work experience in a similar position or in logistics is a plus.
- Gather and provide requested information in a timely manner.
- Attention to detail.
- Teamwork skills.
- Ability to work in a busy sales environment.
Interested in joining #TeamTECH?
Please email your CV to: Hilde Heylen – firstname.lastname@example.org
TECH Europe is a global leader in the tire and wheel industry, distributing throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa. With over 80 years’ experience, TECH delivers a wide range of repairs, equipment and tools that are trusted by technicians and leading tire manufacturers. TECH Europe is committed to fulfilling parent company, TRC’s 4r vision of Repair, Reuse, Recycle and Repurpose in order to support the full lifecycle of tires.